Group TeleClass Program
Can’t Stop Thinking?
About the Inner Critic
The brain’s job is to churn out thoughts, and it does a brilliant job of that, putting out 40,000+ of them day. Thoughts are not a problem; everyone has thoughts in their heads, but does “the critic committee” sometimes get so loud and noisy that you seem to get carried away?
Here are some powerful questions to ponder: Does it get in the way of what you really want in life? What impact is this having on your life? How long has it been going on, and what if it is still going on three days, three months, or three years from now?
What do you want instead? I know it’s not easy, because I’ve been there, and because if it were easy, you’d already be there. When you are, what will you be like? How will you change? What will your relationships be like? How does that feel? What would inner calm do for you, even in stormy weather? How would peace and happiness in relationships be? What about contentment, and a sense that all is well? Connection to all life, and others?
Because I’ve been there, without all that, and know what it’s like to struggle and stress, I’ve made a program to help people bridge the gap…
Eject the Critical ego
in 90 Days
- Free Yourself Once and for All from ego
- Discern the Difference Between You, Thought, and ego (they are not the same!)
- Learn a Two-Minute Technique to Inner Peace
- Use the 5 Powers You Were Born with to Silence the mind
- Learn to Fall Asleep Easily
- End Judgements About Yourself and Others
- Discover the Happiness Lie that Makes You Unhappy
- Discover the Truth About Happiness that Makes You Happy
- Learn the 5 Powerful Questions of Alchemy to Reverse Your Perception, Experience, Behaviour, and Outcome
Group Community Support
- Weekly Group Telephone/Skype call (Value $520), 1.5 hours ea.
- One private session with Cindy (Value: $300, and rare because I just don’t do single private sessions.)
- Response to One Email Question a Week (Value $1,447)
- Maximum. 6 people, due to the high level of personal support.
Online Audio-Video Course
Free Membership in the Inner Alcove: http://InnerAlcove.com ($97/Month, $291 Value itself)
Downloadable Tools, MP3s, PDFs
- 5 Happiness Mistakes People Make MP3 (Value $27)
- Alchemy Cheat Sheet PDF (Value $7)
- Alchemy Antonyms Chart PDF (Value $7)
- Guided MP3 Tour of Alchemy (Value $37)
- Alchemy Quick Start Guide PDF (Value $17)
- Sense Presence Meditation MP3 ($27)
$2,680 Join Now for $397
Max. 6 Members in this Next Class
The Next Class Starts…
Be the first! The first person to RSVP for the next class gets to pick a (reasonable) date and time! Commit to making this change in your life now ;-).
About the Author/Speaker
Six years after the suicide of her father, in one moment her own intense suffering was swapped for amazing joy, altering her life permanently. Happiness and peace became her predominant states. Laughter exploded at the simplicity and power of it, and tears of gratitude flowed.
Understandings began to come about how we have been living backwards, how we have mistaken the outside for the inside, and how we have tethered ourselves to the uncontrollable winds of change in the midst of freedom—and how we can return to truth, sanity, and peace.
She dropped everything she was doing to show people how to feel good no matter what because when you shift your state, problems dissolve, villains become victims, and compassion kicks in. So much gratitude came with this revelation, she now helps people awaken love and joy in their lives. There is no shadow dark enough to keep her from walking through it with you.
Months after discovering joy, one day in the woods she was knocked to her knees by an explosion of love that was followed by the end of time and space, self and other, and when she looked up at the trees, she saw them as herself, as everything is. Uncontrollable laughter belted out from the belly of being, tickling every cell in her body as it lay in the snow, laughing and crying at the simplicity and unbounded joy of it all.
Forty years of self baggage suddenly fell away. She could not speak for a while, and the thinker and speaker she thought she was, was gone. Yet the Self remained. Cindy is writing about that “direct seeing” of Self in a third book she is working on.